600 or 800cc's to Big?

I'm 5'8 180, 36 small C.....going over the muscle,I want the full round "porn star look" will 800's be overly freakish huge on me? I want full DD's or a little bigger.

600 or 800cc's to Big

+2

Your question is hard to answer is a useful way without some photos and breast measurements. The narrowest 800 cc implants are just over 14 cm wide. If your natural breasts are not about that wide, you are likely to have a bizarre appearance, and I mean bizarre, not "porn star." Your best bet is to consult with an experienced surgeon who can examine you and guide you through the reasonable options.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.

800cc too big?

+2

I find 200cc usually adds one cup size. So 600cc should give you a small DDD cup. Be careful what you wish for and good luck!

Andrew Stewart, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Size matters

+2

In the size of implants that you are considering the end result will clearly be in the DD cup size range with the 800 cc implants. While this may be the size you achieve initially, be aware the these very large implants will make it much more likely the develop a "bottoming out" condition more quickly than smaller implants, especially if they are positioned above the muscle where there is very little support. There is also a greater tendency towards rippling of the larger saline implants. Please be sure to discuss these potential concerns with your plastic surgeon. All the best!

Scott A. Brenman, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

I would caution against larger implants, as they carry a very high complication risk.   In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

C to DD? What Size Implants?

+1

In general, 250 cc should increase a person of your size 1 cup size, although a physical exam would be necessary.  Thus, 800 cc should get you to your goal.  There are few women who are wide enough to accomodate implants this large, but this may work for you.  See your board certified plastic surgeon.

I think you may be a candiate for larger size implants

+1

I believe that with your height and weight measurements you might be a good candidate for a larger size implant.This would depend on your measurements of your breasts done by your doctor. I have found that Allergan style 45 silicone implants work well to achieve a larger projection and volume.I would caution you, however, that you should still have the implants placed partially under the muscle. This will help to make sure you have a good "long term" result. If you place a very large implant over the muscle, your results long term will be less than optimal at which point it may be difficult to correct. Obviously, pictures would help to give you a true opinion. Good luck!

David Rankin, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

600 or 800cc's Not too Big

+1

Porn Star Look is yours with 700cc or 800cc over the muscle.  They will not be freakishly huge but large just the way you imagined.  I agree with Dr. Placik regarding talking to your surgeon about putting them sub-muscular for 3 reasons

1. More natural looking
  2. reduces capsular contracture
  3. aids the technician when performing a mammography

In my experience there are women who carry a large size well.  Just be thinking about how it will look with your figure.  You don't want to look like you gained weight.  If you have a reasonably slender waistline you wil look good.

Robert B. Winslow, MD (in memoriam)
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Don't Perseverate on CC's. Chest Measurements by your Plastic Surgeon more important.

+1

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your question.  I would caution you on choosing an implant based on CC's.  Choose a plastic surgeon that is board certified by the american board of plastic surgery.  They will take your chest measurements and recommend an implant based on your goals. Also discuss with him the long term effects on your body and shape of large implants.  You may have a frame and tissue that can support this, or you may not.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

600 or 800 cc implants

+1

Very large implants will give you that "porn star" look, Remember some patients can't handle these larger implants and most will have early descent and sagging quicker than with smaller ones.

Be Careful With Huge Implants

+1

Given your height and weight, 800 cc implants may give you the look you desire, and may not look "overly freakish huge." Your plastic surgeon could advise you best after examining you. You need to keep in mind, however, that you may be obtaining the look you want now at the cost of greater problems later. Very large implants (and yes, 800 cc is a very large size) place a lot of strain on the breasts. Your current breast tissue can atrophy (shrink) with such large implants. Your skin my stretch, leading to "bottoming out" of the implants or drooping of the breasts (ptosis). Complication rates are definitely higher with larger implants. Be careful, and good luck!

Andres Taleisnik, MD