Recommended Pillow for Sitting After Brazilian Butt Lift?

Realizing that after the BBL surgery, I would not be able to sit for approx. 2-3 weeks, is it possible to use a boppy pillow for a quick 5 minute ride in the car one week post-opt? Is there any pillow that BBL Doctors are recommending to allow you to sit for 5 to 10 minutes a day or is any type of sitting entirely off limits for 2-3 weeks? Thank you

Sitting after Brazilian Butt enhancement

+6

A doughnut soft pillow is ideal.

Most important is the Butt Garment to be worn immediately after the surgery. The doughnut pillow, and try to sit on your thighs than the buttocks

Post-Op After BBL

+1

There are no actual clinical studies comparing any method or time frame regarding the use of pillows and avoiding pressure on the buttocks after fat transfer. I believe that after approximately one week fat grafts are well fixated to their surrounding tissues and graft survival is usually determined within that first week. After that, probably doesn't make a difference. However, logic dictates trying to protect the area from repeated trauma early on as these tissues would still be more prone to that and therefore less survival.