R20 Laser for Tattoo Removal?

Hi, I was looking for laser tattoo removal information and what I've found is that the nd yag q switched laser is the best method in almost every websites but then I read about the r20 laser and I don't know if this is better than the q switched. Which laser is the newest ??

The r20 system is a laser approach and not the name of a laser.

+1

The r20 system is a laser approach and not the name of a laser. There are those who believe that a second treatment – 20 minutes after the 1st – the r20 approach – leads to better Q-switched laser results of tattoos.

R20 is not a new laser. It is a method of administering multiple treatments on the same day spaced 20 minutes apart.

+1

R20 is not a new laser.  It is a method of administering multiple treatments on the same day spaced 20 minutes apart.  This treatment method uses the same Q-Switched lasers and may be able to get your tattoo off in less time.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon