Average Cost of Quick Lift Procedure?

I live in kansas city. What is the average cost of a quick lift. Is there another procedure for excessive neck skin.

​Costs For Quick Lift, LiteLift™, Neck Lift

+1

Costs For Quick Lift, LiteLift, Neck Lift

Fees will vary depending on male / female, type of anesthesia, length of surgery and the experience of the doctor. The starting point is usually around $6000.00.

Quicklift cost

+1

I echo Dr Volshteyn's comment.

I am the only Quicklift provider in the UK and our clinic Quicklift baseline charge is £4995 plus  £800 for conscious sedation with a consultant anaesthetist. If a browlift, lipo, fat transfer or submental tuck is performed simultaneously the fee goes up to reflect the added surgery.

Dominic Bray, MBBS, FRCS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

COST OF QUICKLIFT

+1

Cost of Quicklift, or other SMAS suspention lifts, like MACS and others, vary from $5,000.00 to over $10,000.00 depending on details of the surgery, location, need for general anesthesia and additional procedures, like neck lipo suction, midface lift, brow lift, fat transfer and others.  The main thing to remember to make sure that you discuss your concerns with the doctor.  This way he or she will know if the surgery is right for you.

Boris Volshteyn, MD, MS
East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Quick Lift, Lite Lift and Other Mini Facelift Cost factors

+1

Quick Lift, Lite Lift, and other mini and other facelift prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and       how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a brow lift, lipo of the neck or eye lid (blepharoplasty surgery), etc be also performed?

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Pricing

+1

Depending on where you live and who is performing the procedure prices can very.  We do all of our Quick Lifts under a light Anesthetic in a accredited out patient surgery center, all costs including anesthesia, surgery fee's and surgeon fee's are estimate $8,000.  There can be other options for excessive skin, I would recommend setting up a consultation with a board certified surgeon to go over all options with you.  

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of quicklift

+1

The costs of Quicklifts vary by the region of the country you live in, as well as whether the procedure is done in the operating room under general anesthesia or done in the office under local anesthesia.  In my area (West Coast of Florida) , a Quicklift costs around $6,000 under local and about $8,000 under general anesthesia in the OR.  Take Care and Good luck!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon