Any Topical Solutions For Tear Troughs?

Hi, I already know the answer is "No" probably, but wanted to give it a try anyway. Is there any topical cream available, by prescription or otherwise, that can perhaps reduce the symptoms of tear troughs (i.e., slight bagginess). I hear a "caffeine cream" can help a little but I doubt it and wanted to know if there is anything out there that can treat (or prevent) tear troughs topically. I doubt it, but just curious. Thanks.

Tears of Troughs

+1

Nope, but creams are great for the skin.  Why not at least try injectables in order to reduce your concerns.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any Topical Solutions For Tear Troughs?

+1

Sadly, NO.  There's nothing that you'd be able to rub onto the skin that would fill in the tear troughs...make your skin nicer looking, yes but that's about it.  

Don't waste a bunch of money on specialty eye creams.

+1

For topical help a basic facial moisturize or eye cream provides hydration which is very helpful.  Perhaps not as helpful as fillers or surgery, but much better than no treatment.  So the caffeine dark circle creams or creams with other active agents work?  It appears they are no better than the basic moisturizers.  So don't spend a much of money on these products.  The least expensive moisturizer from the drug store seems to be just as good as the most expensive moisturize from the department store.  Don't waste your hard earned money!