I Still Have Puffy Nipples Even After Having Ultrasonic-Assisted Liposuction

It's been about 3 months since my surgery and my surgeon is warning me against gland extraction due to possible nipple cave-in. I was wondering if I got nipples rings would that solve my puffy nipple issue which is alot less than before surgery but still a problem. Surgeon wants $2000 for revision I figure piercings would be about $250 with less risk than revision. Doctors please guide me. I'm in S. Florida any good Gyno docs from S. FL on this site if so step to the plate, I need help.