Gynecomastia - Looking for a Surgeon in NYC

I live in NYC I am looking for a competent surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. . . My price range is $2000.00 to $3200.00 due to the economy. Any help would be so appreciated. This has taken atoll on my life. Thank you.

Gynecomastia NYC

+2

Hi.

I recommend that you go to the Lenox Hill Hospital plastic surgery clinic. There, residents and fellows operate on you under supervision. It is a safe environment.

Gynecomastectomy Surgeon Choice

+2

Most plastic surgeons are capable of correcting gyecomastia.  Your budget may be inadequate in NYC where prices are much higher than here in the Midwest.  An alternative may be the Resident's Clinic at one of the local teaching hospitals.

John Whitt, MD

Gynecomastia Surgery

+1

There are many good plastic surgeons in your area.  I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and do your due diligence to find a surgeon with significant experience with  gynecomastia  surgery.

I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Again,I would strongly suggest that you make sure you work with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon and avoid making your decisions  solely  based on the cost of surgery.  You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

Male breast reduction

+1
There are many ways to treat this problem rannging from liposuction to excision. However, your budget is unrealistic.

David L. Abramson, MD

Gynecomastia Surgery in New York

+1

If your gynecomastia has affected your life in the emotional way that is appears I don't think that you should set your budget so low. You may be able to find a surgeon that tells you he/she will operate and just perform Liposuction for this cost. Unfortunately, most patients require liposuction in combination with the excision of the breast tissue. If you only do the liposuction you may see that the problem is still there and this will only cost you more in the long run.  Check out gynecomastia.org for some information and support. Best of Luck!

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Gynecomastia, Breast tissue in male removal with SmartLIpo,SlimLipo,Vaser Ultrasonic liposuction

+1

I treat gynecomastia wit either liposuction, the various machines available or with direct removal and liposuction. It really depends on how much excess the patient has and what resulty they are trying to achieve. You can compare the various techniques on my website photos. Check out our recession pricing also. Watch my videos! 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Correcvting Man Boobs in New York for 3,200 dollars

+1

Regarding: "Gynecomastia - Looking for a Surgeon in NYC
I live in NYC I am looking for a competent surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. . . My price range is $2000.00 to $3200.00 due to the economy. Any help would be so appreciated. This has taken atoll on my life. Thank you
"

New York has one of the biggest concentrations of Plastic surgeons on earth. To exist in such a competitive environment many of them are very good surgeons and can readily help you with your Gynecomastia (Man Breasts). However, correcting  Man Boobs in New York for 3,200 dollars is not realistic. You may need to save your money until you can afford it or see if the Residents' clinic at MEETH, Presbyterian or New York University would accept it.

Dr. Peter Aldea