What Procedures Can Make Face Flatter/shorter and More Feminine?

I have a projecting/sloping forehead along with a high hairline, significant brow bossing, a tall nose, deep set eyes, long jaw, tall chin, and I also lack the appropriate amount of fat in my face for a female. Even though I am a female, I often get mistaken for a man. It is really embarrassing/painful. Are there any cosmetic procedures that can make me look more feminine?

Facial feminization surgery

+3

You can think of feminizing the face on 2 levels

• the bone
  • the soft tissue (skin and fat)

Most of the bone work involves burring down the bone just above the eyes to reduce frontal bossing, rounding the chin (by burring or implant placement), reducing or rounding the angles of the jaw below the ears (again by bone removal or implant placement) and making the sides of the nose more concave or less like the male pyramid shape, The nasal part is achieved by a standard rhinoplasty usually with infracture.

The soft tissue part usually involves free fat grafting and removal of excess skin which are the standard procedures for facial rejuvenation as well.

Without a photo or face to face examination one cannot say which of these apply in your specific case.

Procedures to feminize face

+2

There is nothing that can be done about deep-set eyes or a long jaw. Fat injections to the face can plump the face and increase cheek volume. A tall nose can be made shorter through a rhinoplasty procedure. Some limited reduction with a brow bossing can be performed, but it gets pretty invasive having to do a forehead lift and drilling down the bone of the forehead area.

Facial feminization of the masculine face.

+2

There are several procedures I have done for 35 years to feminize the male or female face. I lower the hairline using the "Irregular Trichophytic Hairline " technique that we invented more than 30 years ago. Also I shave any protruding bone, etc. Look for the Extreme 90210 segment I did on the E Channel for further information. 

Techniques to Feminize the Face

+2

Without several photographs it would be impossible to answer your question in a specific way.

Of the description you provided: "projecting/sloping forehead along with a high hairline, significant brow bossing, a tall nose, deep set eyes, long jaw, tall chin, and I also lack the appropriate amount of fat in my face for a female" - Not all are gender specific.Brow bossing IS a masculine feature and could be softened by burring down the bone. A nose can be feminized as can a "strong" overly projecting chin. Finally, facial fat grafting could be used to soften the face and give it the youthful upside down pear look.