Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

The cost will differ by the geographical area where the physician is practicing. In Beirut, this procedure typically costs around 7500 USD inclussive of hospital fees, surgeon fees, anesthesia fees, blood workup and garment.

best,

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Usually prices vary based on the patient's body frame and type of procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Orlando Llorente, MD

Cost varies, Likely $7000-$10,000

The cost of Brazilian Butt Lift surgery varies from patient to patient and depends upon the patients specific needs.No two patients are ever exactly alike, and for this reason pricing is dependent upon multiple variables.It’s important to understand these variables and how they may contribute to a fee quote.
For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and specialized equipment that’s used for processing fat or just the surgeon’s fee.The answer to this question will dramatically impact the cost of the procedure.For this reason patients should understand what’s included before proceeding with surgery.
It’s also important to understand the surgeon’s revisional policy.In other words if additional surgery is necessary, who pays for it.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a combination procedure.Not only is the buttock augmented with fat grafting, but the surrounding areas are treated with liposuction.This not only provides fat for grafting, but accentuates the augmentation as well.In the vast majority of cases, liposuction is considered to be part of the Brazilian butt lift, but occasionally some surgeons consider this to be a separate procedure.It’s important that this be understood prior to surgery.
In the Midwestern United States where I practice, the fees for Brazilian butt lift range between $7,000 and $10,000 when the surgeons fees, facility fees and anesthesia charges are considered.It’s important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues prior to surgery.Make sure all your questions are answered before proceeding.

Liposuction my stomach and put fat in buttocks

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift (liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks) varies by location and surgeon. In Los Angeles it can range from $10-15k depending on how much liposuction and fat needs to be transferred. Meet with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon (by the American Board of Plastic Surgery) who specializes in gluteal shaping for an in person consultation in order to discuss whether or not you are a candidate for the procedure and your goals and options. Also, look at their before and after photos and their reviews. I hope this helps and best wishes.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Pricing and Buttock Fat Injections

Greetings. In general, it is one price.  Prices will vary in different parts of the country.  It is usually $6000 and above.  The best thing would be to get a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what the pricing would be in your area.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

$6,500 and up

Depends on how long it takes.  How long it takes depends on how much fat needs to be harvested, where the fat is harvested, and how much is injected.  Anything less than this then the doc may not be offering general anesthesia.  You don't want to be awake during this, and there is a real risk of infection.  So, be careful that your doc isn't cutting corners.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience doing this sort of thing.

Tim Neavin, MD

Brazillian Butt Lift cost

There is usually a set price for a brazillian butt lift (approx.2500-3500US$) at our centre. The Brazillian butt lift involves removal of the required amount of fat from the abdomen or other areas for augmentation with lipo contouring around the butt for an aesthetic result. The price quoted in most clinics varies depending on the amount of fat to be transferred and the areas to be contoured along with the butt..

Fees for BBL

The cost of a BBL has actually declined over the past several years as more plastic surgeons are offering this wonderful procedure.  In the midwest the fees are averaging around $6,500.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon