Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Nothing Is Set In Stone

+1
Prices for Brazilian Butt Lift not only vary from area to area, but from person to person as well. The price for liposuction depends on the number and complexity of the liposuction sites. The price for the fat transfer to the buttocks is generally more stable than liposuction prices, but can vary due to complexity of the case in general as well.
Whether a surgeon "sets" a price for you or breaks it down for liposuction of the stomach and fat transfer to your hips and butt, the total should be the same from a particular plastic surgeon. You just have to make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. That's why a lot of us prefer to break it down for our patients- to make it easier to compare.

Price for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Pricing generally depends on the number of areas targeted during the first step of the procedure: liposuction. However, I generally charge a flat rate of $8500, which is about the average in Toronto, Ontario.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Fat Grafting to the Buttock

+1
A comprehensive body liposuction procedure with fat grafting to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) is about $12k in our Seattle area clinic.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

+1
Thank you for your question!  There is typically not a set price to transfer fat to your buttock.  It encompasses what areas are used for fat harvest and then transferring the fat.  The more the areas harvested, the greater the time to perform the procedure and the more expense.  Typically, the transferring portion of the procedure can range from $2,000 to $4,000.  The rest of the expense is the liposuction to the regions of interest and the OR and anesthesia expenses.  Hope this helps!!

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

The price is never set

+1

For surgical prosedures the price is never set, it varies from patient to patient, and in some cases it might not be possible to perform at all, in wish case, the price is irrelevant.

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Performing a brazilain butt lift requires obtaining the fat, processing the fat, and injecting the fat. Each of these steps can be simple to complex with various materials consumed. Each of these will enter into the calculation of the final price which can vary from 10-20,000 USD.

Fees for buttock augmentation

+1

Fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) involves performing liposuction of multiple areas then injecting the fat into the buttock area. The fees can vary widely depending on the surgeon and how many areas of liposuction are done and the size of the patient.  The total fee for the entire procedure can vary considerably from 7000-15000.  Surgery centers have varying anesthesia and facility fees, which can alter the total cost.

I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

It varies with location and surgeon

+1

Tia,

Plastic Surgery is a free market product.  As such, the pricing can vary widely base on many factors.  Your location, the expertise of the surgeon, your specific needs and different pricing plans in different practices will all affect the price.  In my practice, the Brazilian Buttock Lift includes liposuction of the abdomen, hips, flanks and lower back, with injection of the harvested fat into the buttock, all in one price.  Shop around a little in your area to get a feel for prices there.  Many plastic surgeons offer free consultation in these difficult economic times.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Cost for brazilian butt lift

+1

Pricing varies from location. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, but also be sure he specializes in this procedure in order to acheive your desired results. Good luck!

Jaime Perez, MD