Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Fees for buttock augmentation

+2

Fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) involves performing liposuction of multiple areas then injecting the fat into the buttock area. The fees can vary widely depending on the surgeon and how many areas of liposuction are done and the size of the patient.  The total fee for the entire procedure can vary considerably from 7000-15000.  Surgery centers have varying anesthesia and facility fees, which can alter the total cost.

I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure.

Dr. Bruno

Fat Grafting t the Buttocks

+1
When patients undergo a Brazilian butt lift they often need to have fat taken from more areas than just the abdomen. The buttock needs a certain amount of fat to achieve the results that most patients desire. Also part of the reason that the procedure is so popular is that the harvesting of the fat from the waist, flanks and hips allows you plastic surgeon to improve your overall shape.

How surgeons charge will vary from plastic surgeon to surgeon. It is important to makes sure what is included in your procedure.

It is also very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

The other important topic is to know who is going to perform your anesthesia some practices such as ours use board certified anesthesiologists, but this is not true for all surgery centers.

In general of the procedures that I perform this is one where patients tend to be universally extremely happy.

Price for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Pricing generally depends on the number of areas targeted during the first step of the procedure: liposuction. However, I generally charge a flat rate of $8500, which is about the average in Toronto, Ontario.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Fat Grafting to the Buttock

+1
A comprehensive body liposuction procedure with fat grafting to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) is about $12k in our Seattle area clinic.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

+1
Thank you for your question!  There is typically not a set price to transfer fat to your buttock.  It encompasses what areas are used for fat harvest and then transferring the fat.  The more the areas harvested, the greater the time to perform the procedure and the more expense.  Typically, the transferring portion of the procedure can range from $2,000 to $4,000.  The rest of the expense is the liposuction to the regions of interest and the OR and anesthesia expenses.  Hope this helps!!

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

The price is never set

+1

For surgical prosedures the price is never set, it varies from patient to patient, and in some cases it might not be possible to perform at all, in wish case, the price is irrelevant.

Jonathan Fisher, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta

+1

Brazilian butt involves removing fat from your body and transferring it to your buttocks. The total cost of doing this procedure varies. It depends on the surgeon, number of area undergoing liposuction, facility fees, and anesthesia fee. In my practice, the total cost of Brazilian butt lift ranges from $8K to $15K.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Performing a brazilain butt lift requires obtaining the fat, processing the fat, and injecting the fat. Each of these steps can be simple to complex with various materials consumed. Each of these will enter into the calculation of the final price which can vary from 10-20,000 USD.

It varies with location and surgeon

+1

Tia,

Plastic Surgery is a free market product.  As such, the pricing can vary widely base on many factors.  Your location, the expertise of the surgeon, your specific needs and different pricing plans in different practices will all affect the price.  In my practice, the Brazilian Buttock Lift includes liposuction of the abdomen, hips, flanks and lower back, with injection of the harvested fat into the buttock, all in one price.  Shop around a little in your area to get a feel for prices there.  Many plastic surgeons offer free consultation in these difficult economic times.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD