Can You Tell the Difference Between Natural Prominent Curvy Buttocks Vs Microfat Augmented Buttocks from Brazilian Butt Lift?

Can people autually tell the difference between natural prominent curvy buttocks vs microfat augmented curvy buttocks from brazilian butt lift? I notice ppl who get brazilian butts have straight backs that don't look natural like Lala Vasquez, Kim Kardashian, and rapper Nicki Minaj. When I say prominent curvy buttocks think Serena Williams, Beyonce Knowles, and hip hop video models.

Buttock augmentation with fat grafting

It is impossible to tell the difference between a surgically enhanced buttock with liposuction and fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift) from an unaltered attractive buttock.

If done in experienced hands I do not think that you could tell the difference. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lifts can create a natural and curvy result

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the contour of your butt and increase its size. This procedure is the combination of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen, lower back, hips, waist, and thighs and then the processing of this fat and its subsequent grafting to the gluteal region. If done appropriately, it can create a beautiful natural result and create a curvy contoured appearance. But augmentation through the use of fat grafting is safe, effective and can create a result that would appear very natural. Please take a look at our photo gallery for clinical examples.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttock augmentation

If done correctly, one can not tell the difference.  I have performed many and seen many of colleagues' works, and I could not tell the difference.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

The feel of a Brazilian Butt Lift

Generally speaking an brazilian butt lift achieved with autologous fat injecttions feels qutie similar to a naturally large buttock although perhaps not as firm.

Natural-Looking Brazilian Butt Lift

If done correctly, a Brazilian Butt Lift should look and feel the same as a naturally curvy backside.   If it's not done properly or there are complications, there may be areas of firmness in the butt, which may or may not be very noticeable.  

Along with the fat grafting involved to add curves, I usually do liposculpting in key areas (lower back, hips and/or upper thighs, depending on the patient) to give a more natural look overall and ultimately enhance the effect.

Daniel Yamini, MD