Is it possible to fix my asymmetrical eyebrows? (photos)

Hi Im 19 years old, I have minimal asymmetrical eyes. My left eye and eyebrow higher than my right, When I lift my eyebrows my eyes being symmetrical. How do I fix that? Thanks... (I notice that from pictures I can't see details from mirror.)

Is it possible to fix my asymmetric eyebrows?

+2
Yes. There are several options to change eyebrow position. You can consider a neurotoxin or a surgical intervention.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to fix my asymmetrical eyebrows

+2
Everyone has some type of asymmetry.  I would be very careful trying to get the perfect eyebrow.  I say, leave it alone.  It is not unusual or noticeable in the photo you posted.

Eyebrow position

+1
I certainly need to see photos of your complete eyebrows with you in the resting position (Forehead not wrinkled) Everyone has some eyebrow asymmetry, but asymmetry usually can be improved by botox or by a subcutaneous brow lift , a procedure which is much less extensive than other types of brow lifts and is quite effective.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss these and other choices. Remember that any of these choices may not produce total symmetry 

John M. Griffin, MD