3 Weeks Post-op Tummy Tuck - Popping Noise After Sneezing?

Can a Popping Noise After Sneezing Be Scar Tissue? Can Scar Tissue Already for 3 Weeks Post-op?

Popping noise after sneezing?

+1

Popping noise after sneezing post- tummy tuck?  Without an exam I would have no idea what this could be. You may want to be seen by your doctor.

Clicking and popping noise of abdomen following tummy tuck when sneezing

+1

This is probably the first time I have heard this and I would need to know more aobut your surgery and the method of muscle or diastasis repair. Occasionally incidental hernias are fixed with mesh and you may be experiencing clicking or popping of mesh or permanent sutures.

Noises after Tummy Tuck

+1

3 Weeks Post-op Tummy Tuck - Popping Nose After Sneezing?

I cant say I have ever heard a complaint like this but I would be evaluated by your plastic surgeon.  Scar tissue would not be a cause of the noise you are hearing.  If there is not bulging, swelling or pain associated with it, it is unlikely anything to worry about, but again I would recommend seeing your plastic surgeon.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Popping after Tummy Tuck

+1

What you describe is unusual, I have never heard that complaint before. If there is no associated pain, swelling, bulging, it is probably nothing to worry about, as long as it is getting better. You can appreciate the beginnings of Scar tissue at 3 weeks, however, that shouldn't cause popping noises. I would have an evaluation by your plastic surgeon to see if it is reproducible and can be explained by the surgical procedure, sutures, etx.

Hayley Brown, MD

Popping Sound 3 weeks after Nose Surgery

+1
Your situation is NOT typical. While each situation needs to be evaluated on its own it MAY mean that you have the edges of two cartilages rubbing together. Your surgeon is the best qualified to answer this question. Although scar tissue has and is forming,it will continue to form and be modified for up to a year. See your surgeon. Dr. Peter Aldea