How Long Should I Wait to Drink Alcohol After a Vbeam Laser Treatment?

I had my first Vbeam treatment today. I have checked the internet and get different answeres to my question. Some say it's Ok to drink a day or 2 afterwards and some sites say wait to weeks. What it the correct amount of time to wait and if I do drink afterwards will it dimish the effects of my treatment?

Vbeam laser treatment and alcohol consumption

+1

There is no strict time restriction between Vbeam laser treatment (which is the new standard of care for facial redness and veins) and alcohol consumption. However, excessive alcohol consumption resulting in facial flushing is a known trigger of facial redness and veins so modest consumption is advised to protect your investment.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon