Is It Possible to Permanently Flare Nostrils?

I think my nostrils are too narrow for my face, it looks really good when I flare out my nostrils. it kinda evens out my face. so I was just wondering if there is anyway to make my nostril size the way I want them.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Flaring nostrils in rhinoplasty

+1

Hi

Yes.  The nostrils can be flared out with grafts or sutures or tip de-projection but this is not something that is commonly done unless its a revision rhinoplasty where a previous plastic surgeon made the nose too narrow.  

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permanently Flair Nostrils

+1

As Dr Naderi suggested, the nostrils can be flared if tip projection is decreased. However, I would not recommend the placement of grafts because scarring may be difficult to camouflage. It would be helpful if you sent pictures.