Normal for Mommy Makeover Surgery to Affect Menstrual Cycle?

I had a full mommy makeover on May 28. Tummy tuck, lipo & BA. My period should have arrived on June 27, its offically 1 day late. Is this normal? I am ALWAYS on time with my period-never late other than when I was pregnant with my son :) Could it be that having the tummy tuck and the meds I was on is making my period late? I havent had sex in over 2 months so I KNOW Im not pregnant.. Anyone experience this?

Surgery Can Affect Menstrual Cycle

This is not an uncommon story. My experience even in women as "regular as a clock" with surgery scheduled between periods often start the day before, day of or within a few days after surgery or contrarily can be late. Menstrual cycles can become irregular at times of stress, from surgery and anesthesia. It should not be a problem. A pregnancy test should probably be done even though you "KNOW" you're not pregnant.