Is It Possible Not to Peel After Total FX?

i had total fx 8 days ago. now my skin is healing very well, still a bit red though. i have read abt peeling on days 4, 5 and 6 on every single patient review, i am on day 8 and so far i have not experienced any peeling.. is this normal? thank u so much!

Peeling after Total Fx

+1

The normal peeling is during the first week post laser, but depending on the amount of energy used during the procedure you may get more or less peeling. You may not think you peeled but I assure you that after a Total FX procedure you would have had some peeling and not even noticed it. I would advise you to discuss this further with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Peeling after Total FX

+1

Total FX is the most powerful and advanced laser treatment for facial rejuvenation in the world right now. One of the amazing things about it is the almost endless combination of settings that allows highly individualized treatment depending on the patient's cosmetic needs and concerns for downtime. Usually, in order to get noticable results, the laser will cause peeling, oozing and swelling for the first 3 to 5 days. You might want to ask your doctor if you received a low powered treatment-this is commonly done for patients with darker skin types.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Total FX is an excellent fractional CO2 skin rejuvenation option

+1

Depending on the amount of energy used, you may not have heavy peeling after a total FX treatment but only some redness and flaking. The redness can last for a few weeks, but after the first week can usually be covered with makeup. 

Doris Day, MD