In your opinion would i benefit from Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation surgery? (photos)

My side profile looks weird, my teeth align fine so just wondering what would help the way I look?

Rhinoplasty or Chin Implant

+1
I suggest that you do the Rhinoplasty first, then see if you need the chin implant, you may be happy without it. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

In your opinion would i benefit from Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation surgery?

+1
A rhinoplasty would help refine your nose.  This can be performed in closed fashion without a visible scar.  A chin implant can be performed through an internal or an external incision.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Best Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1
Hi LBS,

You would definitely benefit from rhinoplasty.  I would have to decide on chin augmentation after examining you.  Choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

+1
YES! But always best to seek a few in person consultations from boarded surgeons in your area... I would usae a small chin implant bTW... 

Profile Balanace is important aesthetic attribute.

+1
You have a nose that is too large for your face. You have chin that is too small for your face.  Reduction of nose and enlargement of chin will balance your face.  You are right on in your assessment.  Have a rhinoplasty and chin implant.   

Vasdev Rai, MD

Benefit of Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1
A rhinoplasty to reduce  and refine your nose would be very beneficial. A chin implant will improve facial proportions.

Improving facial balance

+1
Your chin and nose need to be in balance for there to be balance between the middle and lower portions of your face.  In your case, a rhinoplasty and a genioplasty (not an implant) would be the best choices to balance your face.  In addition to more projection, your chin needs vertical length, which is not possible to do with an implant alone.  

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS

Would I benefit from rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery?

+1
In general, rhinoplasty combined with chin augmentation yields a fantastic result that patients are generally very happy with. A rhinoplasty can soften the appearance of the nose, and a chin implant would complement the procedure nicely. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used, where your surgeon can morph a photo of you. This will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear, and serves as a fantastic communication tool between you and your prospective surgeon. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+1
Both are fine options for you. Considering your profile, fine refinement of the nose and mild-moderate increase in projection of the chin would be a good combination. I'm not able to see the chin on the frontal view. Occassionaly, assymetry at the chin cannot be corrected by an implant, instead a sliding genioplasty would help to improve this feature.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

In your opinion would i benefit from Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation surgery

+1
Yes, you are correct!  Your nose could be refined a bit.  Your chin is receded slightly.  A combination of a small chin implant with a rhinoplasty will balance your face beautifully.