Can I Obtain Chemical Peel for Just my Hands Legs and Feet

Hands, legs and feet can be chemically peeled quite well but usually need a few peels.

+2

Chemical peels do great for hands, feet and legs but usually need to be done a few times at 2-4 week intervals and followed up with a cortisone lotion, spf sunscreen and  bleaching cream.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical peels for hands, legs and feet

+1

Chemical peels can be applied to parts of the body other than the face to treat acne, blemishes and to improve the texture of the skin. Just avoid deeper peels. The skin cells in hair follicles are important in recovery after a chemical peel. The are fewer hair follicles on places such as the hands so is best to be more cautious.

Dina D. Strachan, MD

Chemical peels can be used on legs, hands, and feet

+1

Chemical peels can be used on legs, hands, and feet. chemical peels come in various chemicals and different strengths. Arms and legs do not have a lot of glands to heal the skin after peeling so deep peels are not appropriate.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Superficial chemical peels are best for the arm and legs.

+1

Superficial chemical peels are best for the arm and legs. They are quite safe, and easy to have done. These need to be repeated several times for results. See further discussion below:

William P. Coleman III, MD
Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon