Would a Nose Like Blake Lively's Suit my Face? (photo)

I think my current nose and Blake Livelys nose (before her nose job) look similar. I love the look of her nose after and I'm wondering if its a good reference to show the surgeon what I want. Would her current nose suit my face and harmonize with my other facial features? (I know I can't get her exact nose.) If yes; what would be done to my nose during surgery to get that look? And if no; what about the shape/length/size etc of her nose does't work with mine&could you recommend an alternative

Examples of the Nose I Want

+2

If you reduce the hump, decrease the bulk and refine the contour of your tip, and narrow the bridge you can achieve a nose that is proportional to the rest of your facial features and in that way be similar to Blake Lively's. Your goals appear reasonable. Over the past 35 years I've found it beneficial when consults bring examples of a nose that they like. 

Would a Nose Like Blake Lively's Suit my Face?

+2

Both of you have similar issues including the desire to reduce the dorsum and lift and refine  the tip.  Although the result may not be exactly like the goal pictures, the nose will have all of those attributes to which you allude.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Blake Lively's Nose

+2

Thank you for the great question and the pictures! It's also important that you realize that the nose needs to be in harmony with the rest of your features. Yes, a nose similar to Blake Lively's lovely and natural nose would work well for your face. Your nose has a very slight bump and droops a little at the tip. Removing the bump, refining the tip cartilages, and rotating the nose just slightly would give you a similar shape. Best of luck!

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscofacialplasticsurgery.com/open-rhinoplasty.php

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty based on Celebrity Photos

+1
It is not uncommon in my practice for patients to bring celebrity photos as examples of what the patients desire for themselves. It can be helpful in communicating between the surgeon and the patient in achieving the desired result. The use of computer imaging is helpful as well. It does appear from your photos that you could achieve similar appearance of the nose with nice fit for your face. A talented and expert Rhinoplasty surgeon can guide you in the right direction.

Web reference: http://doctorackerman.com/procedures/face/rhinoplasty/

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Can I Have Blake Lively's Nose?

+1

Short answer- yes. Long answer- resist the temptation to compare your entire face to hers.  There are so many other features that are NOT similar.  The most important goal is to achieve a nose that fits your face.  By reducing the dorsal convexity (hump), defining and elevating the tip slightly, and reducing the tissue below the tip (infratip lobule), your nose will appear more similar to hers and still be in harmony with the rest of your face, but it will never be exactly the same as hers.  So long as your expectations are realistic (and they sound like they are), a surgeon will likely be comfortable proceeding with your surgery.

Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blake lively

+1

It's okay to show the surgeon a photo of a nose you like.  What is even more important is for you to see before and after photos of the surgeon and make sure you like their work.  Careful selection of your surgeon will give you the greatest likelihood of getting a result you are pleased with.  Good luck!

Rhinoplasty and a Nose Like Blake Lively's

+1

You are correct, that no surgeon can promise you that a rhinoplasty will give you the same result as someone else's rhinoplasty, including Blake Lively.  However,  you do have similar issues that Ms. Lively had regarding the nasal tip and nasal dorsum and; I believe, you would benefit from a rhinoplasty.  Be certain to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in rhinoplasty surgery.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for removal of hump and refinement of tip, etc.

+1

Rhinoplasty for removal of hump and refinement of tip, etc. can give you a similar nose. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses and meet with his live patients-not a computer drawing. 

Rhinoplasty planning based on celebrity photos - proceed with caution

+1

The key to a good rhinoplasty is making sure the result is harmonious with your own unique facial features. Its fine to admire a 'celebrity nose', but what makes a celebrity's nose so attractive is the interplay between nose and other facial features - which you may not share with a particular celeb. Computer modelling is a good way to give you an idea of how various rhinoplasty techniques might change your nose, and give you an idea of how those changes work with your other facial features (chin, jaw, forehead etc)

Web reference: http://www.scottsattlermd.com