Can I Do Nose Job in Pakistan?

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

Rhinoplasty is perhaps the only surgery that is different for different races and ethnicities. Pakistanis have the most versatile and difficult noses that are resistant to techniques commonly used in Caucasians. So if you are a Pakistani in origin then it's actually better to get operated from a rhinoplasty surgeon who is expert in Pakistani noses. In Pakistan both plastic surgeons and ENT specialists are licensed to do a rhinoplasty but it's not a favourite surgery for many of them because of less trend and low market price as compared to other surgeries. So I'll advise you to choose a doctor who has a special interest in rhinoplasty, does a lot of cases and most importantly has good results.

Pakistan Otolaryngologist

PAF Hospital Faisal

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

Yes, you may have a rhinoplasty performed in Pakistan. Be sure to research carefully, and choose a surgeon who has excellent credentials and a great deal of experience performing rhinoplasty surgery. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif

Paul S. Nassif, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

Of coarse you can have a rhinoplasty in Pakistan as long as you select a board certified, well-trained surgeon who does a lot of nasal surgery and you like the results.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

Hi zeest-

If you are comfortable with your surgeon in Pakistan, have seen the quality of his/her rhinoplasty work and have friends and family in Pakistan to support you, then I see no reason not to have your rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

Tom Kaniff

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD, FACS
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

631 Fulton Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

It is important to have a procedure like Rhinoplasty, near where you live. Rhinoplasty takes at least a year to fully heal, and you will want to be near your surgeon to enhance the follow-up. If you live in Pakistan, then having your surgery in Pakistan has its advantages.

I have never been to Pakistan. However, I am a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS). ISAPS is world wide organization dedicated to safe and predictable aesthetic (cosmetic) plastic surgery throughout the world. There are two members in Pakistan (one in Lahore and one in Karachi). While I cannot personally vouch for them, but this may be a good place to start. For more information on ISAPS, follow the link below.

There you will find a link to the main ISAPS site. Once an the main site click the "Society" tab at the top and select "Members by Country" (alphabetical is easiest) and then select Pakistan. Hope this helps.

Joseph Mele, MD
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

130 La Casa Via
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

This is possible IF you find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many natural, non surgical looking noses. If not go elsewhere.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Pakistan and rhinoplasty

If you find a qualified surgeon in Pakistan that does nice work, then I do not see why not. 

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Rhinoplasty, Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Nasal Refinement, Nose Job,Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Los Angeles Rhinoplasty

You could have a Rhinoplasty in Pakistan but I have no idea of the level of training or experience the surgeons have there in performing Rhinoplasty.  This, I'm afraid is a decision that you'll have to make based on the level of experience and training available in Pakistan versus say, Beverly Hills or Los Angeles.

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

I've never been to Pakistan and I do not know what is the standard of care there.

These standards vary from one country to another.Here in America the requirements  and regulations are very high for the surgical facilities and the surgeons.

Please , check the credentials of your surgeon and the facility where the procedure will be carried out.

Erel Laufer, MD
Dunedin Plastic Surgeon

3129 Alternate 19
Dunedin, FL 34698

Nose job in Pakistan

If you live in Pakistan there is no reason why not.  If you live in the states...why would you.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

1905 Clint Moore Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496