Can I Do Nose Job in Pakistan?

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

+2

Yes, you may have a rhinoplasty performed in Pakistan. Be sure to research carefully, and choose a surgeon who has excellent credentials and a great deal of experience performing rhinoplasty surgery. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

+2

Hi zeest-

If you are comfortable with your surgeon in Pakistan, have seen the quality of his/her rhinoplasty work and have friends and family in Pakistan to support you, then I see no reason not to have your rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

Sincerely,

Tom Kaniff

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

+1

Of coarse you can have a rhinoplasty in Pakistan as long as you select a board certified, well-trained surgeon who does a lot of nasal surgery and you like the results.

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan

+1

It is important to have a procedure like Rhinoplasty, near where you live. Rhinoplasty takes at least a year to fully heal, and you will want to be near your surgeon to enhance the follow-up. If you live in Pakistan, then having your surgery in Pakistan has its advantages.

I have never been to Pakistan. However, I am a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS). ISAPS is world wide organization dedicated to safe and predictable aesthetic (cosmetic) plastic surgery throughout the world. There are two members in Pakistan (one in Lahore and one in Karachi). While I cannot personally vouch for them, but this may be a good place to start. For more information on ISAPS, follow the link below.

There you will find a link to the main ISAPS site. Once an the main site click the "Society" tab at the top and select "Members by Country" (alphabetical is easiest) and then select Pakistan. Hope this helps.

Joseph Mele, MD
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

+1

This is possible IF you find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many natural, non surgical looking noses. If not go elsewhere.

Pakistan and rhinoplasty

+1

If you find a qualified surgeon in Pakistan that does nice work, then I do not see why not. 

Rhinoplasty, Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Nasal Refinement, Nose Job,Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Los Angeles Rhinoplasty

+1

You could have a Rhinoplasty in Pakistan but I have no idea of the level of training or experience the surgeons have there in performing Rhinoplasty.  This, I'm afraid is a decision that you'll have to make based on the level of experience and training available in Pakistan versus say, Beverly Hills or Los Angeles.

Rhinoplasty in Pakistan.

+1

I've never been to Pakistan and I do not know what is the standard of care there.

These standards vary from one country to another.Here in America the requirements  and regulations are very high for the surgical facilities and the surgeons.

Please , check the credentials of your surgeon and the facility where the procedure will be carried out.

Erel Laufer, MD

Nose job in Pakistan

+1

If you live in Pakistan there is no reason why not.  If you live in the states...why would you.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon