Is It Normal to Have Nose Bleeds Two Years After Surgery?

I had nose surgery almost two years ago. I get nose bleeds in my right nostril about once a week maybe less. The top of my nose is thin and has visible bumps and my deviated septum is back in the left nostril along with the nose bleeds in the right. Should I consult someone for this? If so, who?

See ENT for nose bleeds two years after surgery

+1

The nosebleeds that you are experiencing after rhinoplasty surgery are not related to the surgery itself. Many times the passageways inside the nose dry out causing skin cracks and fissures, which can then create nosebleeds. You should see an ear, nose, and throat doctor to have this evaluated and possibley cauterized with silver nitrate.

It is NOT normal to get Nose bleeds

+1

Nose bleeds are never normal unless they are in response to injury or chronic irritation of the lining of the nose. Several medical conditions may be associated with EPISTAXIS - nose bleeds.

I would advise you to see your original nose surgeon and have him look inside your nose to check for a reason. If you cannot see him, look up a good nose surgeon for an in depth examination.