Nipple Burning & Pain After Breast Lift?

After my breast lift (18 mo ago), I had severe burning & pain in my left nipple & it was/is very hard. A 2nd opinion surgeon said that nipple continued nipple muscle spasms are causing the problem. He suggested Botox to relax the nipple muscles- which didn't help. I wear a silicone nipple protector over it during the day & in the shower. I'm now on Neurontin for the "nerve" pain and I've cut my estrogen (for menopausal sx) in half - both help a little. Is there a solution?

Nipple issues

+1

It sounds like you are doing the right things, but it may not get better. Another suggestion is to have a consult with a pain consultant for desensitization therapy.