Need Breast Lift with a Possible Small Implant (Cohesive, Silicone, Stem Cell) or Plain Reduction?

I'm mid 30s, 34DD/DDD w/10lbs to lose and prefer a size 34C breast. I'm worried about scarring and would like the donut lift but fear I'm too big. Symmetrical aeriola reduction is very important. Is it possible to lipo the breast then perform a Benelli? Any other alternatives? Also, is it safe to have a cohesive or silicone implant for the first time? I am in Southern California but willing to fly out for a great surgeon who specializes in my kind of case with my skin type. Fair Asian Skin-best Option? Thank you!

Breast Lift Options

+1

From your photo, your breasts are too large for your fram and already wider than your chest. You also demonstrate clearly how much lift you need to get your breast in a more youthful position. A Benelli lift will only flatten you breast, provide a smaller than needed lift and widen your breast overall. All things that will lead to an unattractive result. You need a vertical lift and a small implant to achieve upper breast fullness. No patient wants a more agressive lift or scar, but also no patient wants an inferior result. A areolar lift will only leave you with a second surgery to correct the problems created by the first. Do it right the first time.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Need Breast Lift with a Possible Small Implant

+1

I do a lot of this kind of surgery but you do not need to leave the area where you live as there are many good surgeons and this is a fairly routine procedure. A Benelli is really not an option, and I doubt you will need any kind of breast enhancement. If I were consulting with you I would recommend a Wise pattern breast reduction and lift. It should give you a very nice and natural looking result. Although I do a lot of Benelli procedures, I would not consider it with your anatomy.