Crooked Nose after Rhinoplasty 4 months ago.

I had septo-rhinoplasty 4 months ago. The right side of my nose was worked on more than the left side. Since surgery my nose appears to be crooked to the right. The swelling appears to be getting better but not the crookedness. Will this improve or do I need a revision? I also have a bump on the left side corner of my nose ( near my eyes) My surgeon is in a different city than me so any advice is appreciated

Revision rhinoplasty

Not much can be determined by the photo you posted without seeing preops and post-ops.  Even after surgery I tell patients that the nose may never be perfectly straight. If you want a revision you will have to wait a full year.