Crooked Nose after Rhinoplasty 4 months ago.

I had septo-rhinoplasty 4 months ago. The right side of my nose was worked on more than the left side. Since surgery my nose appears to be crooked to the right. The swelling appears to be getting better but not the crookedness. Will this improve or do I need a revision? I also have a bump on the left side corner of my nose ( near my eyes) My surgeon is in a different city than me so any advice is appreciated

Revision rhinoplasty

+2
Not much can be determined by the photo you posted without seeing preops and post-ops.  Even after surgery I tell patients that the nose may never be perfectly straight. If you want a revision you will have to wait a full year.

Don't feel your nose

+1
It is important to realize that we do rhinoplasties to improve the appearance of the nose and not its feel. After surgery there is always some irregularity or bump that you can feel. As long as it is not visible, don't worry about it. The mild deviation (crookedness) that you notice is so subtle that nobody will notice it. It is not worth trying to fix it. The nose looks good at this stage and you should leave it alone unless it gets worst with time. 
Regards
Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deviation

+1
It would be instructive to look at preop photos and see if a deviation was present previously.  Sometimes surgery can unmask prior deformities.  Discuss with your surgeon if an attempt at correcting a deviation was performed to understand why you notice one now.  The nasal bones may need some additional rasping to correct that bump you notice. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon