New rhinoplasty tool released 6 days ago.I found the following information on youtube.com

Hello surgeons.. while searching youtube.com I found a video saying new rhinoplasty tool that was released 6 days ago. Is this information correct has a new tool been released ? If so can you please educate us on this new tool & the benefits .

New rhinoplasty tool?

+1
The only tool you should be concerned with is the brain of the surgeon who is going to operate on you and whether he does natural looking noses. The tool is one of a variety that do simple things and there are many more such instruments. What the surgeon uses is not  as important as what is in his brain .