Will my Nose Bump Go Away? (photo)

Ive had this bump since i was about 12 and now im almost 15.I was born with a straight nose and now Im considering a rhinoplasty because I hate the appearance of my nose now. Im a guy and hate this bump!Both of my parents have straight noses and so does the rest of my family except me.Also, I have never broken my nose.

Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty would be the correct procedure to remove the nasal bump.  I recommend that consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and request digital imaging to view what your after results may look like.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Bump on the nose

+1

Its probably not going to go away. In my opinion, you would need surgery to remove this bump.  It is not very difficult to do but you need to have someone examine you.  Good luck

Dr. V- South Shore Plastic Surgery

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Nose Bump

+1

Looks like you are a great candidate for surgery.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your city to get their opinion.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Will my nose bump go away?

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photo and you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. You can expect your nasal bump to be  completely resolved. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. At your consultation your surgeon will do some photo  imaging and you will get a good idea of what you can expect to look like after surgery.

Good luck to you.

Will my Nose Bump Go Away?

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. Best to accompany a parent in an in person consultation from a boarded rhinoplasty surgeon in your city. 

Nose bump

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, such as the example in the link below

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/before_n_after_set2.php?procedure=primary_rhinoplasty/w400&id=05A

Will My Nose Bump Go Away?

+1

No, your bump will not go away. This is normal growth as the face matures. Don't despair, this will soon stop. Then you can have it removed if you desire.

Nasal bump

+1

A nasal bump  in permanet unless you want surgery to shave it down.  I would wait another year or so until you are fully grown. Men still grow in their mid teens.

Nose Bump Go Away? #nosejob

+1

That bump will never go away on it's own. It is due to the cartilage and bone structure of the nose. There are non-surgical options that can hide the bump by using fillers but that would have to be done every 6 months or so. If you want the bump gone consult with a board certified surgeon who performs many of these operations a year. As a Plastic Surgeon who has had a Rhinoplasty I can tell you that it can change your life as far as the way you feel about yourself. I was very young at the time but I did think it through for a long time and did my research on surgeons. You should do the same. Trust is a must!

Rhinoplasty for nasal bump.

+1

No, the bump will not go away.  See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does Natural noses. And you will be happy with the improvement. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.