Can Rhinoplasty Cost More or Less then Around $6,000-$7,000?

to make the nostrils and tip smaller would it cost less at all or even more? I know it depends on area and the surgeon, but I was told if you get little things done rather then a full surgery it's much less is this true?

Rhinoplasty Costs

+1

In general, primary rhinoplasty costs can range from $5,000 to $8,000, and revision rhinoplasty can cost $10,000 to $15,000.  The extent of the nose surgery also affects the price.

Meet with the doctor for a comprehensive consultation to review your concerns regarding partial versus full surgery.  In addition, all plastic surgeons perform this operation with different levels of skill, and the only way you can determine your surgeon's skill is to see his actual results.  -Ross A. Clevens, MD

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

Charges for rhinoplasty surgery will vary depending on what is done. Doing just a tip typically costs less than a full rhinoplasty. The fees you mention are reasonable for the changes you describe.

Rhinoplasty fees

+1

The fees for rhinoplasty will vary because of the complexity of the procedure. It will also vary from region to region. That fee does not sound unreasonable.

+1

That is a reasonable range for what you're looking to accomplish. I strongly suggest to my patients that they figure out in consultation with a plastic surgeon what the correct surgery is for them rather than partial or full surgery. You can figure that out at your consultation appointment. From your description it sounds like you would benefit from a tip rhinoplasty and possible reduction of the base of the nose. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

That seems about right in terms of cost for rhinoplasty performed by a qualified board certified facial plastic surgeon. In my practice, we don't necessarily charge much less just because you are having mostly tip work done. The cost goes toward surgeon experience, facility fees (that will be incurred regardless of how much work is being done), and anesthesia fees combined. Good luck with your decision.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

As you mentioned, costs vary greatly by geographic region and surgeon.

+1

You will be able to find surgeons that will do it for that price range.  In general though, making the tip smaller qualifies as a "full" surgery.  Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon can be challenging.  My recommendation would be to choose your surgeon first, then work on the price point.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD