Why my Gynecomastia Looks More Obvious After Masturbation or Marely Even Sexual Excitment?

my gynecomastia looks like its pure, and its been 10 years now, it hasn't gone.i m 28 years old. and whenever i feel sexually excited i get this feeling that something is surging and stimulating the gyno, if done masturbation the gyno increases, and if i refrain from sexual activity, it becomes relaxed, but a mere feeling of sexual excitement makes it worse. i have it on right side of my chest and i m not obese.and never took steroids. its not very large in size but prevents me from wearing t shirts.

Gynecomastia and Changes with Sexual Activity?

+1

I have not had patients report your specific findings in the past. However, it does make sense to notice an increased size of the breast tissue if there is more blood flow to the area,  for whatever reason.

Bottom line is that if you are concerned about the appearance of the chest wall, you may benefit from consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons.  Make sure you see lots of examples of their work and consider the pros/cons of surgical intervention carefully.