Gynecomastia Gone Wrong. What to Do? (photo)

I had a Gynecomastia late last year and the results are everything but satisfactory. My left side is larger/fatter than the other side, the skin is stuck to the chest on my right side. My left side is deeper than the other side which you can't see it on the photos. What can be done about it?

Gynecomastia revision?

+1

It is possible that you might be a candidate for a revision if you are unhappy with the result. Reviewing pre-op photos would be helpful and an in-office exam would be necessary. Good luck.

Dissatisfaction with gynecomastia result

+1

Your procedure can be revised.  Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Chest asymmetry can exascerbate the impression of a differential between the breasts as well.

Revisionary gynecomastia surgery

+1

At times, secondary liposuction procedures will even out the result.  Perhaps, the redraping of the skin with the lipo cannulae will be helpful.  Failure to obtain skin shrinkage will necessitate another surgery.  Please seek an opinion from a plastic surgeon. 

Revision of Gynecomastia Surgery

+1

A gynecomastia revision surgery can be performed to improve the areas of your concern. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for a formal examination and to go over your options.

Web reference: http://www.lookyounger.net

Gynecomastia

+1

You have many problems that require an experienced surgeon to correct. You will need a release of the scars, possible fat grafts and liposuction to the areas that still make you uneven.

You need a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon(American Board of Plastic Surgery)