My Front Teeth Are Too Big, What Can I Do? (photo)

my smile looks hideous and my teeth are too big for my face. can this be helped?

My Front Teeth Are Too Big

+1

My advice to you is to go for a cosmetic consultation. The dentist can tell you what will be the best treatment for you. It is very hard to tell by just looking at a photo, you can do veneers, Invisalign, Composite veneers,etc.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

You should get study molds and pictures taken to evaluate big teeth

+1

By taking these records the dentist can plan the best treatment options for you. If these are your natural teeth, you may end up with some sort of veneers or crowns on them, but you may need to get invisalign or braces to close the spaces left after the teeth are made smaller. If you do not want braces or invisalign then you may need more than two veneers to make the teeth even and avoid spaces. Again the study molds and pictures are imperative to best plan this.

The best treatment plan is the one that involves the least number of teeth while achieving you goal.

Good luck

Dr. T

Miami Beach Cosmetic Dentist

My Teeth are TOO BIG for my Face?

+1

Are these your natural teeth or were they veneered or crowned in the past? If you visit an experienced and talented cosmetic dentist, he will be able to address your concerns and work out a treatment plan with you which may or may not involve porcelain veneers on 8 of your teeth (from upper 1st bicuspid to upper 1st bicuspid).

New York Cosmetic Dentist