My Son is Having Hernia Surgery and then 10 Days Later, Having Wisdom Teeth Removed. Is That Bad?

Wisdom teeth extractions 10 days after Hernia Surgery

+2

As long as your son is comfortable enough to walk and sit in the dental chair, and there are no complications from the hernia surgery, there should be no problems.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Wisdom Teeth Removal after Hernia Surgery.

+1

Ask your General Surgeon if he would like you to put off the wisdom teeth surgery for a longer period of time.  He may be worried of possible "other sources of infection".  I dont necessarily agree with this, but he may.  I would perform the wisdom tooth removal in my office, but I would give the General Surgeon a courtesy call just to make sure he is ok with the situation.

Web reference: http://drbdorfman.com

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon