Why Do my Breasts Look Like This? (photo)

the nipple is flat and the areola is very large and puffy in its relaxed state. my breasts also take a sort of triangular shape in relaxed state, is there any way to fix this? also i'm wondering if a nipple piercing will make the actual nipple stick out, even when in relaxed state? or will it just be uncomfortable for me when the nipple is not erect? thank you.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift for tubular breasts

Your breasts look like this because you have tubular breasts.  If your cup size is adequate then you do not need implants.  If your cup size is inadequate then you need implants.  You are an excellent candidate for a new procedure called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This will reduce the size of the areolas, elevate the breast tissue higher on the chest wall and give the natural appearance that you desire, leaving only a scar at the areola-skin junction.  At the same time, implants can be placed if desired.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon