How Many Cc's Do I Need to Go from 32B to Full 32DD? (5'4", 112 Lbs, Some Sag from Breastfeeding)

Thank you for reading my post. I am a 37 year old mother who has breastfed. Im having a hard time deciding on cc's. My Dr. says that I definitely do NOT need a lift. However, I have weighed 180 lbs and after breastfeeding for a year, I have some skin to fill. I am a sagging 32B and want to be a full 32DD. My Dr. is suggesting 550-600cc. I'd like to look like Kim Kardashian but not Heidi Montage. Also, my Dr. says my chest area is "small." Is 550cc right for going from a saggy 32B to a 32DD?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Hello

+1

In our practice we tell our patients that 225cc equal about one cup size. If your B cup and you want to be D cup you’re looking in the right range.