Will my Boobs Restore Back to Normal Size if I Gain Weight Back?

I recently lost weight due to stress and lack of eating.(I went from 120 pounds to 110). I am a very petite and slender girl who did have a decent bust size. I had a full C and now they are a small B. If I return to my normal eating habits will my boobs fill out again?

Regaining weight helps regain breasts size?

+2

Dear Lexis,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Theoratically, the size of your breasts may be regained by regaining the 10 pounds you have lost if your adipose tissue is abundant in that area.

With that perspective, it is advised that a patient stabilizes her weight at her ideal level before undergoing breast augmentation.

Please note that gaining and loosing weight frequently may lead to the development of stretch marks. 

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Breasts and weight loss/gain

+2

Typically if your breasts deflated with weight loss, there is a good chance that they will re-expand a bit with weight gain.

Weight loss in breasts

+2

It is difficult to predict exactly where the weight will come and go. Typically if you have lost weight in your breasts then that is where the fat is most likely to return. Hope that aswers your question. All the luck to you.

Loss of breast volume

+2

Predicting what will happen to your breast size after weight loss and gain can be a risky business.  The likely thing would be that your  weight will distribute in the same way that it did before you lost the weight.

If you  are contemplating a surgery to correct things, it would make sense to wait until you have put the weight back on to  see where things stand.

Douglas Hargrave,M.D.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Will weight gain restore my breast size.

+2

If your breast size decreased with weight loss, chances are that as you gain back your weight, the breast volume will be restored. Best wishes.

Losing 10 lbs and Loss of Breasts

+1

If losing 10 lbs caused a significant deflation in the breasts, then it may be reasonable to think that gaining the 10 lbs back would restore that volume to the breasts.  The only way to know is to gain the weight back in a healthy way and with a solid, well balanced diet.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Hughesplasticsurgery Los Angeles, CA

Hello

+1

Only you would now the answer to your question. If you have gained weight there before then the possibilities that you would gain that weight again in the same areas.

Breast size

+1

If your breasts get smaller with weight loss, then they will probably get larger again with weight gain.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breasts can appear smaller with time and from the effects of gravity, so weight gain might not be sufficient.

+1

You would think that simply gaining 10 pounds would get your breast size back up to where it was before the weight loss, and this makes sense scientifically.  However, sometimes women do lose breast volume with aging, hormonal changes, and especially pregnancy.  Plus there can be a minor degree of sagging that makes them look smaller.  You may wish to have a breast augmentation later, but first see what you accomplish with a minor weight increase first (as long as this represents an ideal weight for you - I don't know your height).  I've attached a link to this part of my website in case you wish to read more.

Web reference: http://swansoncenter.com/content/ideal-breast/procedures/breast-augmentation/patient-photographs.asp

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Size and Weight Gain/Loss?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you precise reassurance. Sometimes weight gain will increase breast size, sometimes not. Sorry cannot be more helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm