Mummy Tummy Lipo and Thermage Vs Tummy Tuck?

Hi, I am 26 years old with two children, youngest is 2. I am slender at almost 5' 8" and 130lbs. I lost all my baby weight by diet and exercise but I continue to have the typical "mummy tummy" I have moderate stretch marks below my belly button and my muscle are not seperated and feel flat. I have a loose bulge starting below my belly button and love handles. Heard lipo and a skin tightening treatment are the new "mummy tummy" makeover. Anything to the hype?

Classic muffin top best treated with tummy tuck and liposuction, not Thermage

Your photos are classic.  You would make an excellent patient for a combined tummy tuck and abdominoplasty.  You appear to have an "apple" shape and this would give you more of an hourglass shape.  We almost always use liposuction to treat the upper tummy and love handles at the same time.  It's not hype.  It works.  But don't take my word for it.  Check the photos.  I've attached a link to my website.

If someone offers Thermage for your tummy, you need to keep looking.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon