Costs of Inner and Outer Thigh Lipo?

I am 34 and have 4 kids. I am currently looking into a mommy makeover with lipo of inner and outer thighs. Cant seem to find a doctor who does lipo with TT and BA.

I thought that a mommy makeover was TT, BA and lipo? If I have to pay separately for the lipo how much does it usually run? The Doctors i have spoke with couldnt give me a price unless I paid to come see them.

Not safe to do mommy makeover with liposuction of the thighs.

+2

Hi.

The reason you are having a hard time finding a surgeon to do this is because you are seeing responsible surgeons.  You unnecessarily increase the risk of blood clots.

Lipo with TT and BA

+2

the question is not whether it can be done but should it be done. the fact that you cannot find a doctor to do it speaks volumes about their concerns. there is nothing wrong with staging the procedures. good luck.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction: $2,700-$3,600

+1

Liposuction costs vary and are dependent upon multiple factors. These include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, location of the liposuction procedure and the type of liposuction performed. The approach to liposuction varies from physician to physician. Some surgeons use general anesthesia, some use a hospital and some use techniques that involve expensive technology. Each of these variables can affect the cost of liposuction.

Obtaining fee quotes for liposuction on the telephone or internet can be confusing. Therefore, it’s important to meet with a physician and know exactly what he or she is talking about. Make sure, you’re not talking apples and oranges and that you’re getting a fee quote for a comparable procedure.

In the Midwestern United States, liposuction fees range from $2,700 to $3,600 per anatomic area. This would typically include the surgeons fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, and after care.

Cost is obviously important, but it’s also important to be comfortable with the surgeon’s qualifications and experience. Make sure you get all your questions answered and are comfortable with your surgeon.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures and can vary from patient to patient depending on your needs. Liposuction is a separate procedure and runs around $3,000-$6,000. I will sometimes combine all the procedures into one lump fee or reduce or forfeit the fee for the liposuction if it is a minimal amount of work but this can only be done after you are examined.

Mommy Makeover

+1

Depending on how much you are going to remove and the size of the location, your price will vary with these and a few other factors.  Usually the price ranges from  4K to 8K.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Combination of TT, BAM & lipo

+1

While it's not uncommon to do some liposuction with a "mommy makeover", it's certainly more common in my practice to use it as a waist-contouring procedure.  

Here in Florida, we are limited by law (Board of Medicine regulations) to 1 litre of liposuction when we perform a tummy tuck, and that allowance only goes so far...  

Lipo in addition to Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

+1

Yes, these can be performed at the same time DEPENDING on the patient's health, how much liposuction is needed, etc..  The only way to know FOR SURE is to go in and have an examination and discussion with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Yes, sometimes there are fees for the consultation but usually it does go toward your surgery cost.  You need to make sure you are choosing a qualified surgeon who is safe when they perform procedures... don't just go by price.  Make sure you research the credentials of the surgeon, where they perform their surgeries, who administers their anesthesia, etc.. For healthy patients with no medical issues, I have performed these procedures all together and the patients are happy.   The internet is a good place to start to view before and after photos, read patient testimonials, etc..

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Costs for cosmetic surgery

+1

Discounts are usually given when combining procedures.  Because you're asking for so many things, it's hard to give an exact price over the phone.  Therefore, you may want to visit with several plastic surgeons (free consults) to see what prices you get.

Web reference: http://www.BaltimorePlasticSurgery.com

Issues relating to a mommy makeover procedure

+1

Many plastic surgeons will perform the procedures that you described in one session: lipo of the inner and outer thighs, tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. This is just one example of a "mommy makeover" which is a generic term related to improving the appearance of ones body after and somewhat related to the preceding pregnancy (ies). It doesn't necessarily have to include liposuction and can even involve a breast reduction rather than a breast enlargement given the right situation.

Because there are some variabilities particularly as regards to what would be required with the liposuction, it is difficult to quote precise costs. You should be able to find some board certified plastic surgeons in your area (or a mosre distant large city if you are not in one) who would provide you with a free consultation and an estimate for surgery. Surgical fees and the other associated costs do vary significantly by physician, facility and area.

Web reference: http://www.turkeltaub.com

Mommy Makeover Fee Quotation is NOT an Auction

+1

There is no way for a REPUTABLE surgeon to quote a fee for a procedure on a patient he or she has never seen and examined.  Numerous factors (should) go into the surgical decision-making process, including the suitability of the procedure for the patient in question, as well as the safety or risk of performing multiple procedures at one operative setting versus splitting the procedures based on safety and priority for the patient.

Patients should be very careful to avoid "contracting out" their surgery to the "lowest bidder".  If you find a surgeon whose judgement and skill you trust, and with whom you feel comfortable that you will receive top-notch care, any additional cost will be justified.

Remember, you're not shopping for shoes!