Costs of Inner and Outer Thigh Lipo?

I am 34 and have 4 kids. I am currently looking into a mommy makeover with lipo of inner and outer thighs. Cant seem to find a doctor who does lipo with TT and BA.

I thought that a mommy makeover was TT, BA and lipo? If I have to pay separately for the lipo how much does it usually run? The Doctors i have spoke with couldnt give me a price unless I paid to come see them.

Lipo with TT and BA

the question is not whether it can be done but should it be done. the fact that you cannot find a doctor to do it speaks volumes about their concerns. there is nothing wrong with staging the procedures. good luck.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Costs of inner and outer thigh lipo?

You our right. Liposuction is a very common component of the Mommy Make Over. It would be best for you to continue your research and find a doctor who regularly performs this type of combination procedure on a regular basis. Doctors who regularly perform this type of procedure usually have a "package" price for different combinations. When you find the right doctor you should be able to safely have all of these procedures done at the same time. Good luck

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover with breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction

It is common to combine all of these procedures, but sometimes it is not done for a variety of reasons. Liposuction varies significantly depending on number of areas. For inner and outer thighs as an isolated procedure it will likely be between $5-7,000.

Good luck!

Bryan Correa, MD

Mommy Makeover as a day surgery

Many times the hip and lower back areas are contoured during this procedure.  If the lower back needs to be done to improve the results then you start the procedure on your stomach and perform liposuction.  Once that is complete the beast augmentation and lift can be done prior to finishing with the tummy tuck.

Mommy makeover with lipo thighs

A mommy makeover is a lay term for cosmetic surgery on the breasts and abdomen so liposuction of the thighs is not generally part of the procedure for most of my patients.  However, this might be done during the same operation depending on your health, physical features, surgeon's preference, etc.  Liposuction of a separate area of your body will not likely be include in the price of your surgery; it will probably add several thousand dollars to the cost.  It will take significantly more time and will involve additional specialized equipment.

Depends on Surgeon

A mommy makeover is comprised of different procedures, as determined by the needs of the patient. Some will only get a breast lift and tummy tuck, while others may get liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift and implants. It all depends on the patient and the surgeon. For this reason, the cost of a mommy makeover depends on the treatments performed.

For liposuction only, the cost varies from $4000-$7000 in Toronto, Ontario

Liposuction: $2,700-$3,600

Liposuction costs vary and are dependent upon multiple factors. These include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, location of the liposuction procedure and the type of liposuction performed. The approach to liposuction varies from physician to physician. Some surgeons use general anesthesia, some use a hospital and some use techniques that involve expensive technology. Each of these variables can affect the cost of liposuction.

Obtaining fee quotes for liposuction on the telephone or internet can be confusing. Therefore, it’s important to meet with a physician and know exactly what he or she is talking about. Make sure, you’re not talking apples and oranges and that you’re getting a fee quote for a comparable procedure.

In the Midwestern United States, liposuction fees range from $2,700 to $3,600 per anatomic area. This would typically include the surgeons fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, and after care.

Cost is obviously important, but it’s also important to be comfortable with the surgeon’s qualifications and experience. Make sure you get all your questions answered and are comfortable with your surgeon.

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures and can vary from patient to patient depending on your needs. Liposuction is a separate procedure and runs around $3,000-$6,000. I will sometimes combine all the procedures into one lump fee or reduce or forfeit the fee for the liposuction if it is a minimal amount of work but this can only be done after you are examined.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

Depending on how much you are going to remove and the size of the location, your price will vary with these and a few other factors.  Usually the price ranges from  4K to 8K.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Combination of TT, BAM & lipo

While it's not uncommon to do some liposuction with a "mommy makeover", it's certainly more common in my practice to use it as a waist-contouring procedure.  

Here in Florida, we are limited by law (Board of Medicine regulations) to 1 litre of liposuction when we perform a tummy tuck, and that allowance only goes so far...