Costs of Inner and Outer Thigh Lipo?

I am 34 and have 4 kids. I am currently looking into a mommy makeover with lipo of inner and outer thighs. Cant seem to find a doctor who does lipo with TT and BA.

I thought that a mommy makeover was TT, BA and lipo? If I have to pay separately for the lipo how much does it usually run? The Doctors i have spoke with couldnt give me a price unless I paid to come see them.

Not safe to do mommy makeover with liposuction of the thighs.

Hi.

The reason you are having a hard time finding a surgeon to do this is because you are seeing responsible surgeons.  You unnecessarily increase the risk of blood clots.