6 Months P/O Tummy Tuck Still Have A Pulling Feeling?

Prior to my Tummy tuck I had weight loss surgery & lost 130 pounds. I absolutely love my FDL tummy tuck but is it normal after six months to still have a pulling like corset feeling internally?

Pulling feeling 6 months after tummy tuck

Thank you for the question. Some patient may feel the tightness of the abdominal muscle repair for several months after surgery. What you need to do is to communicate you question to your plastic surgeon. He/she know exactly what technique used to repair the muscles and will give you a definitive answer. 

1001 B Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118

Pulling feeling after tummy tuck

Depending on the muscle repair you may have tightness for greater than 6 months after tummy tuck.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and let him examine you.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342-5029

Its possible to have this kind of feeling in the area of muscle repair several months after the surgery.Its best to continue with your follow up with your surgeon.Who may just explain to you the reasons for your current situation and surely exclude any complications after clinical examination .

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Villa 898
Umm Suqeim 1, Dubai 04