When my Mouth is Relaxed My Bottom Lip Drops Down Showing my Bottom Teeth, What are My Options?

Raising the Lower Lip

+1

The aging process leads to a loss of the elasticity or tone of the skin. This causes the skin over the entire face to droop and sag, and results in wrinkles as well. The lower teeth begin to show as this process happens to the middle portion of the face. Options for treatment include a midfacial lift. A traditional facelift may also provide excellent results if the changes that have occurred with age have affected multiple areas of your face. Consult a surgeon and see what options are best for your wants and needs.

Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.