How Many Months Will It Take to See Results from Coolsculpting?

Coolsculpting Results

+1
You can see results as soon as 3 weeks after your Coolsculpting treatment with optimal results generally in 12 weeks.

How Long It Will Take To See Results of CoolSculpting

+1
You can begin to notice results as early as 3 weeks after your CoolScultping treatment. Many people will definitely see noticeable results by 3 months.

Steven H. Williams, MD

CoolSculpting Results

+1

You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Coolsculpting fat reduction takes 2-4 months

+1

It takes 2 months to see results from Coolsculpting.  Many patients experience continued improvement for an additional 2 months.

Melissa Chiang, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Coolsculpting results

+1

Most of our patients show 80% of their results by 2 months after treatment and will continue to see results over the next 2-3 months. Coolsculpting works great in the properly selected patients.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Results from CoolSculpting

+1

Some patients have seen results as early as one month but most people see optimum results in 10 to 12 weeks. CoolSculpting reduces the subcutaneous fat layer. Most people if they are within 15 pounds of their ideal weight  just need one treatment. CoolSculpting is fat reduction not weight loss. It is ideal for diet and exercise resistant bulges.

All the best "Dr. Joe" Gryskiewicz

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Results from Coolsculpting may be seen as early as 3 weeks, and peak at 3 months.

+1

Results from Coolsculpting may be seen as early as 3 weeks, and peak at 3 months. A large number of my patients have needed only one treatment to achieve the fatty layer reduction that they sought. In these cases, I bring them for follow pictures at 2 to 3 months post treatment, to make sure maximum results have been achieved. However, if a patient has a larger fatty layer/bulge, that I estimate will require two treatments, I perform the second CoolSculpting treatment one month after the first one, and then wait two or three months after the second treatment to see the final result. Some patients in my practice have required a third treatment, because they had a very large localized area of excess fatty tissue, like a large belly pouch. All have been excited about the positive results. I agree with the previous comments by my colleagues regarding the fact that the appropriate selection of patients and management of expectations is the key to a very satisfying and effective! Coolsculpting experience.

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Visible Results After Coolsculpting treatment...

+1

Typically, you can see results in the first 4 to 8 weeks after your treatment of Coolsculpting.

Dr. Grant Stevens        

Grant Stevens, MD

How long does it take to see CoolSculpting results?

+1

There are some patients that can see results as early as three weeks but in most will take two months to show the majority of the results. Studies have also showed that patients can continue to shed fat for up to four months after treatment.

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologist

Coolsculpting Results

+1

Each patient is different in regards to seeing results with Coolsculpting.  On average, a patient will get 2 treatments 8 weeks apart but most will see a difference after the first treatment.  The most important thing with Coolsculpting is for the patient to have realistic expectations and to understand that it will not be the same results as liposuction surgery.

The fact that this is a non-invasive procedure with NO down town with 20-25% reduction of fat in the areas treated is what many patients LOVE!

Best Wishes!