How Much Does MiraDry Cost? Is there a per treatment cost or is it usually priced as a package?

MiraDry cost - pay $ 1500 per treatment

As our experience has evolved, we are recommending that patients sign up for 1 treatment at a time - having done this procedure for 3 years now, my experience is that the vast majority achieve satisfactory sweat reduction with1 treatment only. So, instead of charging the full amount up front, we charge $ 1500 for the first treatment and leave it up to the patient to schedule a second treatment as needed. The second treatment is an additional $ 1500.

Importantly, ask the physician, where appropriate, to treat you at level 5 so that you have the maximal outcome - most effective as it is the highest safe energy delivery.

Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221

MiraDry Cost

The cost of the MiraDry treatment starts at $1500 per treatment and is not covered by insurance at this time. MiraDry recommends 2 treatments spaced at 3 months apart. I like to have patients start with 1 treatment and then decide on whether or not to proceed with a second treatment based on their own individual results. I personally had my first treatment back in April and have not had any sweating, nor have I had to wear deodorant since. My results with only 1 treatment thus far are still holding strong. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

350 The Bridge Street
Huntsville, AL 35806

The cost of treating hyperhidrosis with MirAdry

because this typically $3000 for 2 treatments.  Individual treatments are usually $1500 up to $2000 in cases that are more minor.  Usually we encouraged patients to go for 2 treatments for more complete therapy and better overall cost efficiency.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

2550 Samaritan Dr Suite F
San Jose, CA 95124

The cost of MiraDry varies by practice and location.  In the NYC, New Jersey area, price per treatment ranges from 1500 to 2500 dollars.  For optimal results, 2 treatment sessions are typically needed.

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

1680 Route 23
Wayne, NJ 07470

...Australian prices announced

... Sweat Free is currently running a special on miraDry at $3200 per course (thats Australian dollars). Hence approx. 3000 USD. Each course consists of 2 miraDry treatments, 3 months apart. Essentially same as the US, however our running costs are significantly higher due to TGA approvals, and consumables at the current exchange rate. 

The price of miraDry is expected to rise to $3690 Australian dollars as of Mid August. Unfortunately miraDry is not covered under Medicare, unlike Botox for underarm sweating. 

Hope this helps, 

Dr Davin Lim 
Hyperhidrosis Specialist

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

185 Moggill Road
Brisbane, QLD 4068

You Still Need to Provide The Inspiration, But We Can Eliminate The Perspiration

We charge $3,000 for a package of Miradry treatments. This includes an initial treatment, and a follow up treatment performed two months later.  The reduction of perspiration from this combination of treatments is long lasting.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

3680 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010

Miradry pricing

We are one of the first practices in the New York and New Jersey metropolitan area to offer miraDry and have some of the lowest rates in the country for the procedure.  Our cosmetic dermatologists are highly trained in performing the procedure and can perform the procedure in any of our thirteen NY and NJ offices. We typically recommend two miraDry treatments spaced three months apart.  We do not require you to purchase the two treatments as a package.   Please contact one of our offices to discuss the procedure further.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

175 I.U. Willets Road
Roslyn Heights, NY 11507

$3000 for two treatments

miraDry is $3000 for two treatments, spaced 3 months apart.  The typical patient gets a greater than 90% reduction in sweating.  The occasional patient does not respond.

Melissa Chiang, MD, FAAD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

5061 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388

MiraDry cost - Houston

We charge $3000 for two treatments.  They are usually spread 3 months apart.  The second treatment builds on the first and together they are highly effective in treating axillary sweating.  Compare this to treating with Botox or other neurotoxins which may run $750 - $1500 / per treatment every 4-6 months depending on the amount of Botox you use and the price of Botox where you get treated.  Also compare this to the surgical treatment of axillary shaving which I provide for $5000 including facility fee and anesthesia.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

5061 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388

Houston Texas Pricing

Our office is located in the Houston Galleria area, and we currently price Miradry at $3000 for 2 treatment sessions.

Syed O. Ali, MD
Houston Dermatologist

1900 St. James Place
Houston, TX 77056