Mini Brow Lift Cost?

Hi, I am interested in getting a MINI brow lift but have a question. What is a general estimated cost for this procedure? I live in Texas but am willing to travel. Thank you, all answers are appreciated! 

Mini-browlift

+1

The fees for a mini-brow lift which I assume is a lateral temporal lift, willvary around the country and in NYC probably runs about $4,000-6,0000.

Mini Brow Lift

+1

Plastic Surgery fees vary considerably depending on geographic location and the expertise of the surgeon. For a mini brow lift, the range is generally $3500 - $6000.  Obviously, a full brow lift is more.

Cost of Mini-Browlift

+1

Although I do browlifts every week, I'm sorry but I don't know what a "mini-browlift" is. Make sure you understand exactly what will be done and expectations are clearly defined. Unfortunately the terms we use to describe our procedures mean different things to different people. If you you want to spend the time to be more specific about your surgery I'll be happy to provide average charges in my community.

Cost of mini brow lift

+1

The cost for a mini browlift is approximately $4,500.00, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure. It is important not to pre- judge whether or not you need a full browlift or a mini browlift. The indications for browlifting include not only lifting the brows, but also adjusting the corrugator, frontalis, and procerus muscles. Also, adjustments can be made with the hairline either brought up or down depending upon preexisting hairline condition. In addition, the small fascia grafts are sometimes placed in the glabellar area when there are permanent creases present. It is best to have a consultation with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon before proceeding with this.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Brow lift

+1

A mini-brow lift or temporal brow lift can be performed through an inch or so incision in your hair bearing area. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia and should take 1 to 2 hours. The costs are typically about 3000 dollars. Some surgeons may elect to use a barbed suture to perform a mini-brow lift. Although often cheaper, the results are transient and will only last a few weeks. Look at the before and after gallery of your surgeon critically.

Mini brow lift cost

+1

I'm assuming you are referring to a temporal browlift. This is a relatively minimally invasive procedure, and because it can be performed under local, it is cheaper. You can probably have it done for little less than $2500. Also depends on the market.

Dubai Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mini brow lift cost depends on what needs to be done

+1

From $1800 to $3500. Depends on what you need done. Without a photo very hard to tell if you are a good candidate.

From MIAMI

Costs of a browlift may vary

+1

The cost for a mini brow lift is around $3,000. This includes anesthesia, facility, and professional fees. A mini brow lift is an outpatient procedure with minimal pain and downtime. Check out several plastic surgeons before deciding on the one you're going to go with.

Web reference: http://www.drschreiberplasticsurgery.com/Procedures_BrowLift_1665168.aspx

Mini brow or forehead lift

+1

In most instances, this can be performed under local anesthesia which will limit your costs. Depending on the technique and the use of implants or fixation devices, costs will typically range from $2500 up to $4500.