Milia or White Head Pimples After Fractional CO2 Laser? (photo)

According to doctor, my skin is eczema type and I have serious peeling issues few months ago. Recently i just done a Fractional CO2 laser 3 weeks ago and now my cheek still in redness and itchiness. worst is more and more blisters or milia shown on my chin, cheek and forehead. what remedy steps should i take?

Inflamed skin after laser

+1

Please talk to your doctor about this.  You do not appear to have milia but if it was that, that is easily addressed.  If your skin is reactive to something, you may need to see a Dermatologist for an evaluation and treatment.  If you are applying anything to your skin, consider discussing this with your doctor.