How Long Does It Take for Track Marks to Disappear Following a Fraxel Repair Treatment?

I had my Fraxel Repair treatment conducted in November for my acne scars. Three months have passed, and I still have what appears to be track marks from the laser on my face. Is this how I'll look from now on or will this eventually fade away? If the former, what should I do to reduce their appearance? If the latter, how long will it take the marks to disappear?

Reducing marks and lines from Fraxel laser

+1

Pulsed dye laser and Melaquin PM skin topicals can be used to reduce marks associated with the Fraxel laser skin resurfacing. 

Fraxel Repair Laser will leave some redness for a few weeks to a few months after treatment,

+1

Fraxel Repair Laser tracks will remain red for some time depending on your skin type.  Fair complexions stays red longer.  A few weeks to a few months is an average spectrum for the time it takes for the skin to get back to normal color after Fraxel Repair Laser.  Protect 100% from the sun with a big hat and UVA/UVB sun block until all of the redness is gone.  

Web reference: http://gatewaylasercenter.com/LaserWrinkleTreatment.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon