Use Sculptra on Arms and Legs to Repair Hollows After Botched Liposuction?

My PS is suggesting using Sculptra to fill in over-suctioned areas from another doctor. My arms and legs have hollow areas. We tried fat transfer during lipo to even out the areas, but most of the fat disappeared. He thinks Sculptra will do the trick. I don't have any more fat to offer for another transfer. Any opinions on using Sculptra for arms and legs?

Sculptra in arms and legs

+1
Sculptra is a wonderful product when used correctly.  I would be a little wary of nodular formation in the arms or legs from Sculptra.  I would consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a second opinion.

Sculptra to Fix Defect From Liposuction

+1

Hello Chickenwings ( at least you have a sense of humor) I would not recommend Sculptra in this situation.  The defects that you show on photo would take several vials of Sculptra and would be quite expensive.  Also with Sculptra you take a risk of developing nodules.   Using my laser I MAY be able to better contour your arms.  A full consultation and examination would be necessary.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon