Is It Possible to Mess Up Juvederm After It's Been Injected?

can you mess juviderm up? day 6 they looked great but rubbed my eye, now looks bad. They looked awesome. Day 6 I poked my eye with mascara wand and immediately start rubbing and fussing with eye area. Immediately after I notice a wrinkle hollowness look under that eye. Is it possible I messed it up? That was 24 hours ago and still looks the same.

"Messing up" Juvederm after it was injected is unlikely

+1

Rubbing you eyes 6 days after treatment is unlikely to change the filler.  For the first 24-48 hours, I believe it is possible to affect the fillers and recommend not to rub or massage the area.  

Web reference: http://stevenfweinermd.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/blunt-tipped-micro-cannulas-are-the-bomb-for-dermal-fillers-dr-steve-weiner/

Juvederm after 6 days

+1

It is unlikely that you have caused a problem with yoru juvederm six days after injection. However an exam may be in order to see how things look.  Follow-up with yoru doctor.

Juvederm for wrinkles and rubbing

+1
The eyelid skin is thinbut despite this it is difficult to ruin your result by rubbing. See your doctor for reassurance or revision.