What Wrinkle Cream is Best After Juvederm Injections Around Mouth?

i received injections for the parenthesis around my mouth. what is best wrinkle creams to use to help keep my face smooth?

Smoothing creams

+1

There is no one great cream to use after injection with fillers. An evaluation ot your skin would be in order to set up a program for you.

There is NO ONE BEST CREAM to use after Juvederm injections

+1

If Juvederm is placed expertly and in sufficient amounts, it will do its job of wrinkle filling and smoothing regardless of what superficial moisturizer you choose to use. The presence of thousands of different creams in this multi-Billion dollar market attests that there is no one "winner" but many claimants to the title.

Facial creams after fillers

+1

you can use many different moisturizers after fillers. There is no majical one. it is important to use sunscreen, drink enough fluids and get rest.

Ronald Shelton, MD