Nose Tape Wet (Closed Rhinoplasty)?

I accidently got the nose tape wet. I have had a closed rhinoplasty and have no splint or packing just some tape on the outside of my nose. Should I be concerned?

Tape Wet After Rhinoplasty

+1

Getting the tape wet after rhinoplasty will not damage the result, and the nose can be retaped if necessary.

Nose tape wet following rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely you caused any issues by getting your nose wet. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon, as they may be able to examine the area and ease any concerns you may have. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/face/rhinoplasty/

Nose tape got wet.

+1

I wouldn't worry about it too much. However, I do suggest contacting your surgeon to see if he/she wants to re-tape.

Good luck!

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Nose tape wet

+1

Timmy,

It should be fine. If the wetting makes it come off or loosens it, call your doctors office and ask what to do.

Good luck.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon