What Does the Future Hold for Stretch Marks?

will it ever be possible to get rid of stretch marks in the future? I have tried different types of lasers on my stretch marks and no improvement at all. I am surprised that there are so many technologies available for everything but stretch marks are still impossible to remove. I know what stretch marks are, but is new research being conducted on stretch marks? Will it EVER be possible to remove them, maybe in 20 years?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, stretch marks will not go away completely.  I would recommend avoiding sun exposure to the area and wear daily SPF 30 with zinc. I hope this helps.