What Does the Future Hold for Stretch Marks?

will it ever be possible to get rid of stretch marks in the future? I have tried different types of lasers on my stretch marks and no improvement at all. I am surprised that there are so many technologies available for everything but stretch marks are still impossible to remove. I know what stretch marks are, but is new research being conducted on stretch marks? Will it EVER be possible to remove them, maybe in 20 years?

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, stretch marks will not go away completely.  I would recommend avoiding sun exposure to the area and wear daily SPF 30 with zinc. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist