With Nonsurgical Rhino Make my Nose Shorter and Fix the Droopy and Over-Projected Tip?

No, it cannot, you will need surgery to correct

+1

No...non-surgical rhinoplasty can be used to enhaance a bump on the bridge in a small number of patients. It can also be used to enhance slight irregularities. Otherwise, surgical rhinoplasty is needed for your concerns.

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is appropriate for some patients

+1

It does not sound like you are an appropriate candidate for a nonsurical rhinoplasty, although without photos I can only generalize.  Injections of fillers into the nose works great when people have contour depressions, some asymmetries, or want a little more dorsal or tip definition.  I can't see how placement of a filler is going to create some kind of illusion that will make the nose look shorter.  Although it might have some mild effect on raising a droopy tip if injected into the supratip area, I would advise extreme caution.  Injecting filler is not going to pull an overprojecting tip backwards - think about it, it's impossible.  Here is my suggestion: see a plastic surgeon who is comfortable and experienced with BOTH surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty, then you will have the best chance of getting a rational and unbiased opinion.

Douglas J. Mackenzie, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

The non-surgical rhinoplasty or the non-surgical nose job in the right patient can potentially give the appearance that the nose is shorter. This is most notable in patients who have droopy tips. The placement of the right filler, namely Radiesse, in the right area of the nasal tip can create the impression that the tip has a projected appearance. This will give the clinical appearance that the nose is shorter. If the tip is however, too long, the non-surgical option may not be the right procedure.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD