Can Dermal Fillers Correct a Crooked Nose?

So, apparently I have an oblique deviation of the septum to the left with asymmetric nasal tip cartilages. I have been extremely unhappy with my nose for as long as I can remember, Im talking about since I was 9 years of age! I cannot afford rhinoplasty and even though I may fantasize about it, I know realistically I could never financially make it happen. I have seen small cases online of crooked noses being fixed with fillers, none however to my extent. Am I a candidate for this option?

You may be a candidate for an Injectable Filler procedure to improve the crooked appearance of your nose.

+2

I read your concern and reviewed your photos. You appear to have an indentation in your right bridge, above your tip. An Injectable Filler procedure may help to restore symmetry to your nose. Your tip is asymmetric and bulbous, so it is possible that septo-rhinoplasty surgery, with a cartilage spreader-graft to the area of indentation, might be your best option.

Given your financial concerns, you may want to consult a certified, reputable facial plastic surgeon experienced in the art of using fillers for non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures to see if this could be a viable option for you.

I hope you find this helpful.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Job

+1

Hello ~

In review of your photos, while a septo-rhinoplasty would afford you the best results, an injectable filler such as Juvederm Ultra may offer aesthetic improvement to your nose. I would recommend you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon, as these individuals are trained in the intricacies of nasal anatomy.

Best of luck ~

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Non surgical nose job good for crooked nose.

+1

Hi.

I really think this would make your nose a lot better.  We recommend Juvederm Ultra Plus for superficial injection into the nose.  Safer than Radiesse.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Dermal Fillers Can Fix A Crooked Nose

+1

Yes, Radiesse is made of calcium hydroxylapatite.  This substance, similar to the mineral found in our bones and teeth, is ideal for a non-surgical nose job.  Small amounts can be injected deeply and deposited on top of the nasal bone to help improve its shape.

- Sometimes, asymmetries can be corrected and areas of cartilage loss or distortion (resulting from trauma or prior nasal surgery) can be imporved by the skillful administration of Radiesse.

In my opinion, the choice of filler (i.e., the person performing the injection is more important than the choice of a particular filler substance).  When considering a non-surgical nose job, try to seek out a physician with a good aesthetic eye, solid reputation and meticulous technique.

Deborah Sarnoff, MD